Put your communications equipment on a Maintenance Agreement at the initial time of sale… it won’t start until after your factory warranty… and save time and money before it’s too late.
The key benefits are:
- Priority Service – Our service contract customers always have First Priority
- Annual Preventative Maintenance – Maintenance check, included in the maintenance agreement, is vitally important to keeping your radio equipment operating in peak condition
- Fast Turnaround Time – Have your radio equipment working again quickly
- Minimize Down Time – Reduce time lost because of equipment failure
- Control Repair Costs – Be in control of your radio equipment repair costs. A maintenance agreement provides a monthly, quarterly, or annually budgeted amount
A Maintenance Agreement covers all parts and labor needed for repairs with the exception of :
- Speaker Microphones
- Physical Abuse
- And Acts of God.